The man claims to be an antiques dealer from somewhere in the Far East, specializing in rare books.
Vampire: Since longer than the memories of most vampires left undead today, there have been rumors and whispers of Amun. He has become as much a boogey-man among the night-walkers as the Council itself. He is rumored to be a harbinger of change. Amun is, to the vampire world, what comets were to the men and women of the middle ages. It's said that where he goes, change follows. It's said that he was once Master of (Alexandria, Rome, Constantinople: Pick one). Some even whisper that the Council has refused him entry in France altogether. Whatever the truth, he lives up to the name he bears - the ancient Egyptian god of Mystery.
- Arrived in Chicago, associated with Antal, hooked up with the CoEL in late 2005.
- Had an altercation at the Wyld Hunt, associated with Janet & Emma, oathed to MotC Koray in late 2006.
- Was still around in late 2007.
- Became MotC in August 2009, through Ted.
- Left town in August 2011, leaving Reed to attempt to take the office, but Brand getting it.
- Emma — Former Pomme de Sang
- Nuri — Lover? Friend? Muscle.
- Mourning — Only known Childe
- Rebecca — Do vampires have friends?