WARNING: This information should be considered OOC Knowledge unless one has the IC means to access it.
A petite woman, standing a brush over five foot, with dark hair tied back into a ponytail, escaping chaotically. A heavy fringe falls down to just past her eyebrows. It may have started the day combed but now, it is ruffled, as if someone has put their hand through it repeatedly. Wide startled looking grey eyes peer out from beneath it, a touch of makeup helping her lashes bring emphasis to them. Her mouth reveals a hint of the lipstick with which she started the day, nibbled off leaving a trace of it to line them. Her jaw-line is not a hard one, but has a hint of determination in the set. She is dressed casually, an ancient shirt worn open, with sleeves rolled up just below her elbows, thrown over a green vest top. It is worn over the top of a pair of worn blue jeans. Her scuffed black trainers complete the outfit.
- Born just before Hurricane Gilbert hit Monterrey, Jandra grew up in the foothills of the Sierra Madre Oriental mountain range.
- Jandra went to Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.
- Her boyfriend infected her by mistake when someone attacked them.
- She lived with him for a short time to try and understand how to handle it but fled to Chicago.
- Her parents were unhappy but understood the need of the young to stretch their wings, still in blissful ignorance of the truth.
- This character died in the last of the logs on the tab below.
- Forest - Pard's Nimir Raj
- April - Her mentor, flatmate and friend.
- Matt - Fond of him in a big brother sort of way and trusts him.
- Cale - Her exboyfriend who followed her to the city, with whom she is reunited.
- Aeryune - The first leopard she met in the city, and someone she considers kind and supportive.
- Jeremy - One of the pard that Jan feels comfortable snuggling with, and feels protective of.
- Talen - Forest's mate, Jan considers him a little unpredictable and is wary.
- Keith - Met once but liked, and felt he was friendly.