WARNING: This information should be considered OOC Knowledge unless one has the IC means to access it.
General: There are those that might recognize Stormy, if they were around Chicago and certain circles in 2000. The young homeless girl made many friends, including those of a few vampires and was turned after a hate group kidnapped her and fatally wounded her. She remained in the city for a year before leaving. Seems the little mouse has returned 'home' finally.
Vampire: As stated, Stormy was the pet human of LeCroix and Isabella, turned when she was fatally wounded. She stayed faithful to Isabella until she left. Rumors say she's been in Morte d'Amour's Court in Europe for the past nine years, a favorite of his. And now she's here in Chicago again.
- Morgan - My sad one. Through love, perhaps you are healed again. I can only hope that you do not use me to cover the ache left behind at her final death and the hole left behind.
- Cheveyo - My lord of the air. You have taught me the wonders of flight, the beauty of this land, and the respect it should have before we loose precious things.
- Aakav - My fiery one. You have shown me magic in ways I never thought possible. Your love keeps me warm when I am the coldest.
- Louis - Wandering friend, I think of you often, and cannot help but wonder where you are each week.
- Amun - Master, my service is yours as is my loyalty. Your wish is my command, as it should be.
- Justin - Brother in spirit and blood. I will forever miss you. You left lessons unfinished.
- Memory - Child. You are a strange one, but your eagerness to at least learn the rules and manners of your new life, at least earns you some respect. Here's hoping I can manage to keep from wanting to sometimes scream in frustration.
Often quiet and a bit shy, she's usually looked over in a crowd, often mistaken for someone much younger than she is. She can best be described as average. Her 5'3" frame is of average build, not too thin and not too large. Her hair, dark as the night's sky, falls straight as a board to mid back, the darkness broken only by the stark white of the hair that comes from her widow's peak. It is often times pushed behind her small ears when not hurriedly pulled back with some odd piece of leather or string. Pale ivory skin shows that she is seldom caught out during the daylight hours, her work and habits keeping her up during the night. Her eyes, however, are not average, their dark blue quite startling in her pale face when she turns them on you. Below her eyes, an average nose and pale pink lips dwell. One thing that people might notice at some point or another are a set of scars that decorate her inner wrists. One both, there lies the twin pricks of a vampire, yet the size difference is enough to suggest that they were made by different vampires. Upon the left ring finger, she wears a slim gold claddagh ring with inset diamonds and sapphires on the band. Worn with the crown inwards, it shows her heart is held by someone special, though not permanently.
A vision in a bustier of white, the outfit draws out the pale tones of her skin, as white plays against white. The front of the bodice dips in a heart shaped image about the breasts, with thin straps that curve over the shoulders to help hold the tight item in place about her form. Lifting the breasts, the bustier offers a lovely view of rounded flesh above the fabric, the cups thick enough to not show more than they should. From the top down to the bottom, a line of hooks-and-eyes are found that close the outfit about her form. Sporting sheer stripes, a glimpse of her pale skin beneath might be seen. Worn with the bustier, is a skirt, layers of gauzy white, the top decorated with embroidered white flowers dotting here and there. She's taken the edge at her left leg, and tucked it into the waistband, giving a view of the length of that leg, and the long garter worn beneath that holds a small closed rose bud at the top. It trails down the top of her thigh, to hold a white sheer stocking thigh high in place. It leads to her small feet cradled in white high heels.
Note: At times, Stormy does dye her hair from coloring just the white streak some bright punkish color, to completely bleaching and dying her hair something different like honey blond. It sometimes changes with her mood for the week.
- "Possum Kingdom" by Toadies
- "Bad Things" by Jace Everett
- "Ghostflowers" by OTEP
by Pablo Neruda
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
in which there is no I or you
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand
so intimate that when you fall asleep it is my eyes that close
- Seeking Answers Stormy and her PdS goes to investigate why her brother acted the way he did against the Pard recently and ended up dead.
- Telling the Boss Stormy goes to the MotC and shows him what she found at Justin's house. WARNING: Could be NSFW - suggestive nudity)
- Woman in Red The trio of Stormy, Aakav, and Nuri go to the pier to meet with the witches' gofer. A fight breaks out, killing occurs, and the woman is captured and tortured for information. WARNING: Killing, nudity, torture. If such bothers, skip reading!
- Fates Caught With address in hand, Stormy, Aakav, Nuri and Keme go off to become party crashers. The trio of witches are caught and brought back to answer for their crimes in time. WARNING: Some killing. Nothing too extreme, but general warning given.