WARNING: This information should be considered OOC Knowledge unless one has the IC means to access it.
General: The son of reknowned local lawyer Evie Higgins, who focuses on vampire and preter rights. He has recently returned to the city after being away for college.
Vampire: Having left the city before he was turned, Tony's past here is that of his mother's, known Vampire Rights Activist Evie Higgins. He was turned in NYC after a near fatal car accident. Prior to arriving in the city he went through proper channels, and recieved permission from Amun to return to his home.
- He's a new, young vamp that's never been in Chicago as an adult, it's a whole new world.
- He is a researcher for a law firm that specializes in the Preternatural
- Clubs for fun, Libraries for research, Downtown office buildings for work… at night.
- Evie Higgins - Mom.
- Klara Pakeez - Paralegal at Higgins Law
- Emerald Lee - A police officer and friend
- Honey Smith - A dancer and acquaintence
- Memory - Another vampire, a little… odd
- Valentine Williams - A connection… of sorts
- Chrys Murphy - An old high school flame.
- Lizza - The love of his life, the reason he turned… currently in Paris. (NPC)
Antonio is the 23 year old son of Evie Higgins, a local Chicago Lawyer. His father Henry was a general practitioner. His youthful life wasn't one of angst and trauma, at least no more so than any other young man from a well off family. He had his girlfriends, sports, was generally well liked, and enjoyed his growing up. He was intelligent, a member of many clubs and after school activities, and for the most part avoided trouble.
His senior year though, things changed rapidly. It was then that his family was rocked by the news that his father had a terminal cancer. Within months he was alone with his mother, holding her in the rain as they stood alone overlooking his fresh grave. The pair soldiered on though, Evie with her work and raising her son as she felt right, and Antonio pushing himself harder, refusing to give himself time to grieve properly for the man that had given him life. That year actually gave the young man his best grades as he refused to let his parents down, qualifying him for a full scholarship to Columbia University.
- Returned to Chicago a changed man from when he left.
- Has been seen around seVen, the House of Blues, Something Wicked and Moonlight Music
Tony with Lizza, Mike and Bri (Mike's GF)